Booking Terms and Conditions
This is an important document which limits the rights of individuals staying at Heyscape. Please read and consider it carefully.
In these terms and conditions a reference to:
- “Arrival Date” means the date specified as such in the Booking;
- “Heyscape Tiny Cabin” or “cabin” means the cabin operated by Heyscape Pty Ltd;
- “Booking” means Your reservation for accommodation at Heyscape;
- “Inappropriate Behaviours” means lighting fires during prohibited periods, destructive damage to wildlife, land or property, excessive noise, refuse to comply with Landowner instructions;
- “Landowner” means the owner of the property on which the cabin is located;
- “Rate or Tariff” means the price per night outlined in your Booking and is based on 2 people unless expressly provided otherwise;
- “Us, Our, We, Heyscape” means Heyscape (ABN 66 641 407 472) of Level 6, 191 St Georges Terrace Perth, WA, 6000;
- “You or Your” means the person(s) named in the particulars of the Booking and includes any other person who participates in, is present at or attends the Booking;
- “Recreational Activity” means mountain bike riding, trail running, hiking, bush walking and any other sporting or recreational activities.
The self check-in/check-out nature of our Cabins means there is no physical contact between guests and Heyscape staff, and the isolated locations mean there is no interaction between our guests and others. This limits the risk of spreading any infection. With this in mind, we are able to continue operations with COVID-19 measures or restrictions in place, however regional travel bans may impact your ability to travel to the cabin in some cases.
To reduce any potential risk even further we are replacing our Earth friendly cleaning products with higher antibacterial, traditional cleaning solutions. We have also issued single-use gloves to use while cleaning to all Heyscape’ cleaning staff and provided extra time for our cleaners to thoroughly disinfect all surfaces in the cabin.
While we are doing all we can on our end, our guests also have a responsibility to themselves and others to reduce the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19. To this end we ask that you:
- Follow the Cabin procedures;
- Follow recommendations of the WHO and Australian Government in relation to COVID-19;
- Let us know if you have been a close or casual contact of a confirmed case and need to be tested, isolate or quarantine – we will work with you to reschedule your stay to a later time;
- If you are required to self-isolate or quarantine due to COVID-19 exposure as directed by Government/Health officials due to being a close or casual contact of a confirmed case or outbreak, you are NOT permitted to stay at a Heyscape Tiny Cabin during any period of your isolation or quarantine. Should you proceed with any booking and stay at the cabin in breach of your quarantine/self-isolation instructions, you will be charged additional cleaning fees to the credit card you booked with, and reported to the WA Police.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability if you contract COVID-19 during your stay.
If you have any questions or concerns or would just like some more details on how we are working through our processes to keep our cabins safe for you, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation for Arrival
- You are responsible for your own safety and for following the Heyscape House Rules. Heyscape is not liable for bodily injury (including death) or damage to personal property, including vehicles, due to exposure to inclement weather or rural, rugged settings. By booking a Heyscape Tiny Cabin, you recognise and accept this responsibility and agree to read and follow the Heyscape House Rules.
- You are expected to familiarise yourself with Heyscape’s Terms and Conditions and get in touch with our team if you have any questions or concerns before arrival.
- You must have your own means of transport (vehicle) while staying at a Heyscape Tiny Cabins. This is so that you can safely evacuate in case of emergency.
- You will be self-supporting for transport, mobility requirements and/or accompanied by an able bodied adult or required to have a support carer. This is for evacuation and safety reasons – we have accommodated for assisted walkers and independent wheelchair users at our accessible cabins.
- Within 48 hours of your arrival date, Heyscape will provide You with the pre-arrival instructions to the email address provided on the booking form. On arrival at the cabin you will also be provided with the Heyscape House Rules which you are expected to adhere to.
- You agree to follow the Supplied Route and to park your vehicles in the designated parking area (as defined in the pre-arrival instructions). A maximum of 2 vehicles are permitted in the designated parking area during your stay.
- You must not drive any vehicles off the Supplied Route. You will be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the cabin or property if your vehicles do not remain on the Supplied Route. You may incur a recovery fee should your vehicle need to be collected from anywhere outside of the Supplied Route.
- Should you be notified by Heyscape to do so, in the event of inclement weather or deteriorated conditions of the Supplied Route, you must use any alternative route specified by Heyscape and park in any designated alternative parking area specified by Heyscape.
- Check in is from 4.00 pm and check out is from 10.00 am. Leaving after 10.00 am without prior authorisation will result in you being charged for an extra night. If you need to leave the location after 10.00 am please contact Heyscape prior to your arrival to confirm if this is possible.
- Heyscape lease land from farmers and rural land-owners in Australia. From time to time these leases end and we may need to move our Cabin to another location. In the event of a change in location, you may receive an email advising of the new location.
Staying in the Cabin
- During Your stay you must remain in the Designated Area provided on the pre-arrival instructions. You are not permitted to approach the Landowner’s Dwelling. In case of emergency, use the emergency details provided on the pre-arrival instructions.
- You acknowledge that you are staying on an active farm and/or working property on which normal farming practices are carried out. This includes but is not limited to: pest control, farm machinery operation, livestock movements. You acknowledge that some of these activities may affect you and agree not to interfere with any of them.
- Campfires must be contained within the designated fire-pit, must be kept below knee-height and must not be left unattended. All fires must be extinguished by midnight. If there is a Fire Ban in place, you must adhere to the Fire Ban. Failure to adhere to the Fire Ban will result in immediate eviction from the Cabin and Property. You will be liable for any loss or damage to the Cabin and/or property resulting from the failure to adhere to the Fire Ban.
- Whilst on the property you must follow “gate rules”. Any gates opened by You must be closed directly after, any gates already open must be left open. Please be aware that the landowner may have livestock on the property that may escape through an open gate or may not be able to travel to a neighbouring paddock if a gate has been accidentally closed. You will be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the failure to close gates opened by you.
- The speed limit on the property is 25km/h. Please respect this to minimise dust disturbance, for your own safety and the safety of other Guests and for the integrity of the road. Please watch out for animals and wildlife and drive to the conditions. Please stay on the designated dirt/gravel roads and do not drive into paddocks or onto grassed areas to avoid damage to your vehicle and to our paddocks. We do not accept any responsibility for any damage to vehicles. If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to get in contact with us.
- Parties, functions and gatherings are strictly prohibited at the cabin or on the property without prior permission from Heyscape. Evidence of a party or function found after you have checked out shall result in an additional charge.
- You must not make excessive noise and play loud music at any time of day or night. All outdoor music and socialising must cease by 10 pm and be taken indoors with doors shut so that noise does not travel to neighbours.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin or on the property.
- The Guest acknowledges the Property may be visited by wildlife including, but not limited to insects, rodents, cockroaches, kangaroos, wombats, snakes, spiders and goannas, and agrees that Heyscape is not responsible for the natural and surrounding habitat.
- The pre-arrival instructions and Cabin Rules will contain instructions as to the use of the composting toilet. Failure to follow the composting toilet operating instructions will affect the compost operation and will result in a Cleaning Fee in circumstances where disposal is necessary or a Repair Fee to restore the toilet to normal operating standards. Heyscape reserves the right to charge your credit card for Compost Cleaning and Repair costs.
- Heyscape does not accept liability or loss caused by failure of equipment and/or services out of our control, including, but not limited to, water, electricity and gas. In the event of a failure, the Guest should notify management in the first instance. Any problems that arise during the rental period that do not constitute an emergency as determined by management, will be remedied at any time during or after the rental period, at the sole discretion of the management.
- Location hire for photo shoots and video shoots must be pre-approved in writing by management. No images including the property are to be used for marketing purposes unless pre-approved by Heyscape in writing.
- You agree to notify Heyscape on arrival if any items in the Cabin are damaged or not working.
- As the Property is on an active farm and/or working property it is not possible to ensure that the Property is safe for children. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted on the Property unless stated otherwise or by prior agreement with Heyscape. Children over the age of 12 must remain under adult supervision at all times.
- While staying in the Cabin a vehicle must remain parked at the Cabin so that the cabin occupant can evacuate the Cabin in case of emergency.
- You must be self-supporting for transport and mobility while staying in the Cabin.
- Pets are only permitted in the Cabin or on the Property where this is expressly stated on the booking page for that Cabin. Unless the booking page expressly states that pets are allowed, no pets are permitted in the Cabin or on the Property at any time.
Where the booking page for a Cabin states that dogs are allowed, and you want to bring your dog, you must abide by all Dog Terms and Conditions. We understand you may want to bring your dog with you and we want to make our cabin a great experience for all which includes our landowners and future guests so we have some Dog Terms and Conditions to follow:
a. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or bedding in the Cabin. You will incur an additional cleaning charge if they have been found to be on the furniture or bedding.
b. You are responsible for bringing your dog’s food, bedding and material to pick up after your dog.
c. Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste and removing it from the property.
d. Dogs must be on a leash (no longer than 2 metres) at all times when outside the cabin.
e. There are some areas where you and your dog are not allowed. Please only stay in the designated areas, and do not take your dog to another cabin.
f. You are responsible for any personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog (this includes livestock and/or property).
g. Please ensure your dog does not harm or threaten any wildlife.
h. Dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere in the Cabin.
i. Heyscape may evict you if your pet is deemed noisy, disruptive or aggressive or is the subject of a complaint from the landowner, guests or neighbours.
- You must take all your rubbish with You when departing the Cabin and Property. Failure to do so may result in fees to remove the rubbish. Heyscape reserves the right to charge your credit card for Rubbish Removal Fees.
- You agree to leave the Cabin and Property by the Departure date and time.
- You agree to leave the Cabin and Property in the same condition as when You arrived.
- You agree to notify Heyscape of any damaged to the Cabin and/or Property incurred during your stay.
- If you have left an item/items behind at the cabin that you need returned to you, you agree to pay for postage to have this returned to you via tracked Australia Post delivery. Due to the remote nature of our cabins, this process can take up to six weeks.
Deposits and Payment
- Payment of the total price of the Booking shall constitute Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All such payments to Us must be made by You in Australian dollars.
- Upon receipt of Your payment, subject to availability and at Our discretion, We will record your Booking. A contract is only made between You and Us once your booking has been confirmed and accepted by Us.
Sale, Promotional and Special offer Tarriffs
- Any Booking made on a ‘sale’ or discounted Rate is made pursuant to special conditions that apply and take precedence to the extent of any inconsistency with these terms and conditions.
Subletting of Accommodation
- Bookings are provided to You and any guest(s) as named on the Booking. Bookings must not be sublet or resold by You or any associated guests without prior written consent from Heyscape.
Cancellation and Changes
When You need to cancel or reschedule:
- Should You need to reschedule your booking, we require 7 days’ written notice to email@example.com. Should you need to reschedule with less than 7 days’ notice, We will attempt to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee any changes to your booking will be possible.
- In the event of multiple reschedule requests from You, Heyscape reserves the right to refuse and provide you with a gift voucher of the same value to rebook within the valid dates of the voucher period.
- If You wish to cancel your booking altogether, we require 30 days’ written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be entitled to a full refund, minus a 5% administration fee.
- Cancellation requests less than 14 days and up to 7 days from check-in time are entitled to a 50% refund minus a 5% admin fee.
- Under no circumstances we will reschedule or refund your booking should you wish to amend or cancel your stay after your booked date of arrival, if you arrive at the cabin late or depart early.
When Heyscape needs to cancel or reschedule:
- Heyscape reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time before or during your stay for any reason including but not limited to inclement weather; bush fire; act of God.
- In the event we need to cancel your booking, we will always endeavour to provide our guests with as much notice as possible and look to reschedule your stay as a priority. Should you wish to reschedule on a different day of the week to your original booking, there may be a difference in tariff that is payable.
- If we are unable to reschedule your booking to your satisfaction, you are entitled to a full refund, pro-rata.
Long Weekends and Special Events
- Minimum three-night Bookings are required for long weekends and special events (events which are considered “special events” are at the sole discretion of Heyscape). Shorter Bookings may be offered at Heyscape’s sole discretion.
Heyscape House Rules
- You agree to follow the Heyscape House Rules provided in Your Cabin.
- You agree to follow the lawful and reasonable instructions of the Landowner particularly in relation to Inappropriate Behaviours. This extends up to and including vacating the Cabin if You continue to exhibit Inappropriate Behaviours.
- You are solely responsible for your own belongings and We are under no obligation to replace or compensate, nor shall We be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of Your property being lost, stolen or damaged.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not be held responsible or liable for any accident, direct or indirect loss including but not limited to loss suffered to property or person, damage, fatality, injury, psychological injury, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, disappointment or health related issue whatsoever during your stay at Heyscape. You agree to fully and finally release and discharge Us from any liability, claim, action, right or entitlement whatsoever You have against Us whether known or unknown, whether accrued, contingent or inchoate arising out of, concerning or relating to your stay.
- Heyscape is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from fires, cyclones, inclement weather or natural disaster.
- If You wish to claim any refund You must contact Heyscape directly at email@example.com.
- If a condition or warranty cannot be excluded at law then You agree to the fullest extent permitted by law that Our liability for a breach of the condition or warranty shall be, at Our sole election, the re-supply or payment of the cost of re-supply of the relevant goods or services. All other conditions and/or warranties are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You fully indemnify Us against any loss, liability, damage, action, demand, expense, claim, fine, charge or obligation which We have or may suffer or incur by reason of or in any way consequent upon, arising out of or incidental to the non-performance or non-observance of the obligations and liabilities imposed on You under this contract or by reason of or concerning or arising out of Your conduct, act or omission on or related to the Booking or your stay at Heyscape.
- The limitations and exclusions contained in clauses 15 to 19 (inclusive) of these terms and conditions extend to the Landowner to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Recreational Activity – WAIVER, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND INDEMNITY
- You confirm that You are aware of the hazards involved and acknowledge with the Recreational Activity there is always risk of injury, (including permanent injury, mental injury, paralysis and death) and damage to Your property. These risks, dangers, and hazards include, but are not limited to, the following: loss of balance; difficulty or inability to control one’s speed and direction; variation or steepness in terrain; rapid or uncontrolled acceleration on hills and inclines; mechanical failure in equipment; sudden changes or variations in the riding surface including rocks, gravel, cliffs, trees, roots, stumps, logs, sticks, lakes, rivers and creeks, and man-made structures such as bridges, ramps, berms and jumps; changes in weather conditions; exposure to temperature extremes or inclement weather; encounters with wildlife including: kangaroos, wombats, snakes, wallabies, and echidnas, etc; collision with pedestrians, motor vehicles, and cyclists; and becoming lost or separated from the group.
- You are encouraged and have been advised to wear at all times protective equipment such as the Australian approved bicycle helmet, gloves, eyewear and appropriate clothing for unpredictable weather conditions.
- You acknowledge that You must make Your own judgement on Your ability to undertake the Recreational Activity at a level that You are capable of. You certify that You are physically fit and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person that You cannot participate in the Recreational Activity. You agree that You may not be permitted to participate in the Recreational Activity if You are pregnant or affected by drugs or alcohol.
- You acknowledge that the Recreational Activity may be undertaken with one or more other persons as part of a group and that Heyscape and the Landowner are not liable for the actions of other participants in the group activity. You will not engage in any reckless, negligent or foolish behaviour or any other behaviour that is likely to cause injury to Yourself, any other participant or person.
- You acknowledge that You voluntarily undertake the Recreational Activity on the Landowner’s property. You understand, accept and assume all risks associated with entering the Landowner’s property and undertaking the Recreational Activity.
- In consideration of being permitted access to the Landowner’s property and participation in the Recreational Activity, You agree to:
- WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Heyscape and the Landowner from any and all liability for death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft and all other risks, claims or actions of any kind (including breach of contract, acts of negligence to the fullest extent permitted by law) whatsoever and however occurring, together with any legal fees incurred as a result of any such claim whether it is valid or not, which You at any time had or have as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, Your participation in the Recreational Activity; and
- INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Heyscape and the Landowner from any and all liabilities, claims or actions (including negligence) whatever or however caused arising as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, Your participation in the Recreational Activity.
- You acknowledge that You are responsible for Your own personal possessions and equipment during Your participation in the Recreational Activity.
- You understand and agree that in the first instance You are responsible for the provision of first aid to Yourself and those around You. You give Your consent to receive any first aid and medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the occurrence of an accident, injury and/or illness as a result of Your involvement in the Recreational Activity.
- You acknowledge that Heyscape may have insurance covers public liability and You are responsible for Your personal accident insurance and ambulance cover.
- You agree to abide by any rules and directions by Heyscape and the Landowner, and You understand that if through Your actions or behaviour, in the opinion of Heyscape and the Landowner, You breach any of the clauses in these terms and conditions or break any of the rules prescribed by Heyscape and the Landowner, You may be required to stop the Recreational Activity. You further understand that the Landowner reserves the right to withdraw its consent for You to remain on its property at any time for any reason.
Warranties and Representations
- You warrant and represent to Us that You, together with Your family, friends, guests and any other persons, including any minors, (collectively, “Your Guests”) who will be staying at the cabin the subject of or under the Booking:
a. have carefully read these terms and conditions, and understand there are provisions which affect and limit Your and Your Guests’ legal rights; and
b. have had the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice on, or elect not to obtain such advice having fully understood, the nature, effect and extent of these terms and conditions.
- You also warrant and represent to Us that You have express authority and consent to, and do hereby, accept these terms and conditions, complete the Booking, and enter into this contract on Your own behalf and on behalf of Your Guests.
- You further warrant and represent to Us that You agree to personally INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS Heyscape and the Landowner from any and all liabilities, claims or actions (including negligence) whatever or however caused arising as a result of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, brought, commenced or initiated by Your Guests or any other persons on whose behalf You have entered into this contract (or have made the Booking), should any of them refuse to accept, comply with or be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts thereof.
- If any clause in this contract becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this contract shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- This contract may only be varied by a document in writing executed by all parties’ authorised representatives.
- You acknowledge and accept the above terms and conditions applying with respect to the Booking and acknowledge having read and understood them. You understand that no other agreement or disclaimer, verbal or otherwise, applies as this contract together with the Heyscape House Rules contains the entire contract between You and Us.
- You confirm You are over 18 years of age and free to enter into these terms and conditions.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Heyscape subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Heyscape reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires prior written permission of Heyscape. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Heyscape, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty or any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Heyscape be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Heyscape does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Heyscape or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Heyscape and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or rights under any trademark or patent of Heyscape, or any other third party.
- Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Heyscape for all the purposes specified above;
- Indemnify Heyscape against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Heyscape as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Heyscape site and the other purposes specified above.
- You also agree and confirm you:
- Are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- Own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- Have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- Acknowledge statements, remarks or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
- Will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- Have disclosed any commercial connections or interest you have with Heyscape or third-party brands or sellers (i.e. you are an employee, paid blogger or recipient of free products or services);
- Will not be paid by Heyscape for use of your content; and
- Will contact Heyscape at www.heyscape.com.au if you no longer approve of your image or content to be published;
- Heyscape reserves the right to remove postings that, in the opinion of Heyscape are false or misleading statements on Heyscape Products and Services.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on the site relating to specific material, then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Social Media and Reviews
We always appreciate interaction on our social media channels and feedback about our Site, products and services, as it helps us to improve our Site and our products and services. Through the use of this Site, you may be invited to submit a review, you can also comment on other parts of our Site or interact with us via our social media channels. We encourage our Guests to tag @heyscape when posting during their stay at the Property. Where you do decide to submit such feedback or comments, you represent and warrant that (a) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and any other rights in that content or have the right to use that content with appropriate consents and permissions) (b) give us permission to post or otherwise use that feedback on our social media or other channels and (c) you waive any and all existing and future moral rights (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) in the content you provide us; (d) the content does not violate these Terms; and (e) you are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right to remove a review or comment if such review or comment contains (a) libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material; (b) attacks our employees or another contributor; (c) contains material that discloses your personal information; or(d) is unrelated to the post or content to which you have reviewed or commented on. In the event you experience any issues or problems during your stay, you agree to give Heyscape the opportunity to rectify the situation prior to leaving negative reviews that may be published in the public domain, and which may be damaging to our reputation. Guests agree that upon leaving a review they consider the regulations regarding false statements under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (NSW), and pursuant to the Defamation Act 2005(NSW), which allows for anyone who has had damaging material published about them or which may cause injury to their business, to take legal action against authors. Our Site and social media channels may feature user reviews of the products and/or services as well as blogs by guest bloggers, these reviews and content of the guest blogs in no way represent the views or opinions of the owners, shareholders, employees or others, but are the sole product of its creator. We disclaim all liability with respect to any content submitted by the user or guest blogger.
Schedule of Costs – ITEM/AMOUNT/TERMS
LATE CHECKOUT – $50 PER HOUR – a late checkout will result in a charge if not pre-arranged.
LOST KEY/CALL OUT FEE FOR RE-ENTRY – $110 CALL OUT FEE + COST OF REPLACEMENT LOCK – a service fee applies if a set of duplicate keys are required by a Guest. Guests must not break into, or attempt to break into, premises when locked out. Keys should be returned as per instructions provided. Should the keys not be returned, the Guest will be liable for any charge incurred in gaining entry and/or replacing keys and changing locks if necessary,
LINEN – COST TO REPLACE – where linen has been soiled or damaged such that it may not be restored to its original condition with standard cleaning.
PLUMBING/ELECTRICITY – COST OF INVOICE – where it is determined that the Guest has caused a plumbing or electricity issue that requires a tradesperson.
CALL OUT FEE FOR TRADESPERSON TO FIX AN ISSUE – COST OF INVOICE – where a tradesperson be called to the Property and the issue is deemed to be caused by a Guest, equipment owned by a Guest or because a Guest has not followed instructions.
CALL OUT FEE – $150 – where Heyscape or any member of the Amaroo Escape team be called to the Property and the issue is deemed to be caused by the Guest, equipment owned by the Guest or because the Guest has not followed instructions.
CREDIBLE NOISE COMPLAINT BY NEIGHBOUR AND/OR OTHER GUESTS – $500 PER OFFENCE – failure to abide by the Noise and Neighbours Policy in clause 6 [Staying in the Cabin].
POLICE/SECURITY CALLED TO PROPERTY – $500 PER OFFENCE – in instances where police or security attends the Property.
REPAIR/REPLACEMENT IF THERE IS DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY – COST TO REPAIR/REPLACE – where any item (electronic or not) within the Property or part of the Property has been maliciously, deliberately or negligently damaged by the Guest.
STEAM CLEANING OF FURNISHINGS,RUGS, LINEN ETC – COST TO CLEAN AND COST TO REPAIR OR REPLACE – where the rugs, furnishings or linen within the Property has been soiled or damaged to the extent that may require extensive cleaning or where there is evidence of pets having been in the Property.
EVIDENCE OF SMOKING – $250 + ANY ADDITIONAL CLEANING COSTS – where there is evidence of smoking anywhere within the Property, such as traces of residual smoke.
CLEANING OF PROPERTY WHERE LEFT IN EXTREMELY DIRTY CONDITIONS – COST TO CLEAN – where any part of the property has been left in dirty conditions.
CLEANING OF BARBECUE / COOKING FACILITIES WHERE LEFT IN EXTREMELY DIRTY CONDITIONS – $150 FEE + COST TO CLEAN – where any part of the property has been left in dirty conditions.
SPORTS & LEISURE EQUIPMENT –COST TO REPAIR/REPLACE – any damage or loss to goods belonging to Heyscape will equate to the cost of repair or replacement.