Dogs Terms and Conditions
We get you want to bring your dog with you and we want to make our cabin a great experience for all which includes our landowners and future guests, so we have some tiny dog rules to follow.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or bedding in the cabin. You will incur an additional charge for cleaning or damages if they have been found to be on or damaged the furniture or bedding.
- You are responsible for bringing your dog’s food, bedding and material to pick up after your dog.
- Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste and removing from the property.
- Dogs must be on a leash (no longer than 2 metres) when walking around the property.
- There may be some areas that you and your dog are not allowed. Please only stay in the designated areas and/or in the vicinity of your cabin.
- Owners are responsible for any personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog (this includes to livestock or property).
- Please ensure your dog does not harm or threaten any wildlife or livestock.
- Dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere in the cabin.
- Heyscape may evict you if your pet is deemed noisy, disruptive or aggressive or is the subject of a complaint from the landowner, guests or neighbours.